Thursday, October 23, 2008

Bounce, bounce, bounce

I don't normally endorse anything or mention businesses or products, but tonight I had one of the most fun hours I've had as a parent.
Several months ago we went to a place where you can play games and bounce in giant inflatables. Of course at this place the children can go in and you have to just sort of watch them and hope they come out the other side.
We had heard about a place a while ago called Pump it Up Party, but not really thought about it. Well, Big sister asked the other day to go back to the giant inflatable place and it decided it was time to try the Pump it Up Party.
All I can say is WOW!
Yes, it was $14 for the two girls and we got there late, so we spent that for an hour, but I'm not sure I could have done two hours.
The adults can go on these inflatables, which meant the beautiful wife and I got to slide down the slides and race the girls through the obstacle course. I got to help Little sister dunk a basketball.
Big sister got to climb a climbing wall and she got all the way to the top.
We're all exhausted now. What a great time.
http://www.pumpitupparty.com/

No comments: