Monday, January 28, 2008

Back to normal


Okay, so I lied a little bit. The grumpies didn't really sneak up. I know why they were there and they were unfortunately self induced.
For a long time I've drank way too much coffee. I'd have my cup in the morning and then another and another all through the afternoon. It's been getting hard on my stomach, so I decided to cut it down. All I've had since last Wednesday is my one cup each morning.
Today is the first day I've felt like myself. That is to say the little trolls stopped baning on the inside of my head with hammers.
I was ready to come home and have a good time with Big and Little sisters. When I walked in the door I got my usual hello tackle, but afterwards it wasn't the same. They're both sick with a nasty cough.
Big sister fell asleep on the couch before dinner and Little sister walked around screaming because I evidently transferred the grumpies to her. (She's sick too on top of teething.)
The beautiful wife was exhausted -- as she deserves to be as hard as she works -- so I made dinner, cleaned up and I guess I'll go to bed. Just got to kiss the girls again.
.

No comments: