Saturday, December 13, 2008

Making up for lost time

The last couple of months have been stressful and I've worked a lot of extra hours. I had a few days of vacation left, so I thought I'd make up for lost time.
Here's just a little bit of what I did:
On Thursday night I went to Disney on Ice with the beautiful wife, Big sister and her Daisy troop.


We left straight from kindergarten on Friday to the Children's Museum so that we could go down the Christmas slide.


We hurried from the museum to the Pepsi Coliseum at the state fairgrounds where I started teaching Big sister to ice skate. That was fine until she fell and hit her head. Then it was over. But overall, she did really well. I think she'll get the hang of it -- if we can get her back on the ice that is.

From the Ice Rink to Diva central, we went to Greenwood Park Mall and Libby Lu, where six little girls had their princess fantasies lived out.

Finally this morning we went to wrap presents for families that Big sister's Daisy Troop adopted.

Phewwww....

I've got one more day, then it's back to relaxing work.
Just kidding, I can't imagine a better time than the last three days with my girls.

No comments: